Introducing an essay contest for kids in grades 2-6 with great prizes! Submission deadline for this contest is October 31, 2012.
The following are the rules for this contest:
- To participate, students in grades two through six can write an essay, no longer than 500 words, describing how someone with a disability has inspired them.
- Then, submit the essay along with the child's age, city, state, and a parent or guardian's preferred method of contact to Social Security Disability Help by October, 31st, 2012. The essays can be submitted here (http://www.socialsecurity-disability.org/new-england-disability-awareness-essay-contest).
- Five winners will earn the chance to donate $250.00 to the charity of their choosing as well as a $25.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble.
- Five runners up will be selected to receive a $25.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble and finally, five third place winners will each receive a $15.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble.
- The winning essays will be posted on the Social Security Disability Help Blog.
To learn more about the contest or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.